Do you Dream Big? Do you want to Move Fast?
Join our team and enjoy the benefits of the biggest global network in real estate.
Our philosophy is that relentless opens doors and creates professional careers. So, join our relentless team, enjoy our contemporary offices, and secure a successful career with CENTURY 21.
About the job
We are seeking an Accountant to join our team in Limassol.
The successful applicant will need to be responsive, thoughtful, positive, highly sociable, outgoing and looking for a challenging role.
The main focus of the role will be on the supervision and tasks related to accounting and financial services, ensuring helpful, accurate, and timely financial practices, ensuring smooth operations, as well as continuous improvement of our processes and business strategies.
- Assistance in Book-keeping and accounting
- Assistance in Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES declarations
- Assistance in Preparation of Payroll and Social Insurances
- Assistance in Preparation of financial statements
- Liaising with the corporate administrators, clients, auditors, tax authorities
- Assistance with basic matters regarding Cypriot tax and related administration
- Holder of the LCCI Higher or a Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Proficient knowledge of English and Greek language. Other languages will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience in Cyprus, preferably in accounting, audit, fiduciary or tax firm will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of SAP accounting software will be considered an advantage
- We offer to the right candidate an attractive remuneration package including a 13th salary considering the experience and ability.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence and for recruit purposes only.